A process of securing steel reinforcement also known as rebar or steel mesh which is used in concrete to reinforce and strengthen the concrete floor.
The process involves following engineering drawings that detail the type of bar to be used and the spacing to set out and place the steel in the correct positions, The reinforcing bars are then tied together with wire and then cut using nips or electric rebar tiers.
A Steel fixer will also be responsible for attaching spacer and chairs that determine the amount of concrete cover. Let ARW expertly “fix” your next project.
The ARW Difference
- Highest Quality Materials Used.
- Exacting Industry Standards.
- All Projects Are SSSTS Supervised On Site.
- Excellence In Health & Safety.
- We Are Quick, Efficient And Get The Job Completed First Time Every Time.
- We Use The Best Modern Equipment.
- All Work Comes With The ARW Satisfaction Guarantee.